Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Well DH is having a little nap after a big roast lunch and the  kids are happily playing with their new toys, so I thought I might come in and say Merry Christmas to you all and share with you what I made  my sister for Christmas
I used the Twiddleybitz 6x6 shadow box and lamp post with gates..so so yummy
I had a play with the Tim Holtz crackle paint!!
LOVE this stuff!!
The crackle mediums never seem to work for me, but this stuff is a cinch!!
just paint it on and your finished!
TFL

I hope you are having, or have had, a wonderful Christmas.
stay safe and see you soon!!
xx

9 comments:

Gina B said...

Looks beautiful Sandra. I love Tim's crackle paint, but I find the lighter colours have a better effect. Have a great Christmas.

Susanne Perry said...

Stunning Sandra, I bet your sister loves it. Merry Christmas to you & your family & thank you for my birthday wishes too

Kerryn said...

oh WOW!!!!!! This is stunning.

I hope you had a very merry Christmas Sandra :).
x

janice said...

we had a great day thanks.

this is really gorgeous Sandra.

xx

Kim said...

gosh this is just stunning I bet she loved it! hope yo ahd a fabulous Christmas sandra!

Kerry said...

oh WOW!! This is soooo gorgeous!! Shall have to give TH crackle paint a try.

Merry Christmas

:) Tiff said...

....sigh.... your sister is one very lucky lady.

Peg said...

Yep, this is gorgeous!

Cassandra said...

Wow this really is gorgeous! Love every detail! *hugz*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...