Monday, December 20, 2010

Candle

Recently I received a gorgeous RAK from Leanne Jago...(just love her work and her humour!!)
in amongst all the yummy goodies was a serviette with birds and blossoms.. I LOVED it! It was a bit of a light bulb moment when I saw it and I just had to have a go at decorating my first candle with it.
I found heaps of tutorials on line for decorating with tissue paper, but none with serviettes...hmmm maybe I should of typed in napkins..??
Anyways.... here is the end result...I'm pretty happy with it, putting it in MIL's Chrissy basket.
Thanks Leanne!!!
xx

Thanks for stopping by.
and wishing you and your families a wonderful Christmas
Please keep safe
and see you soon
xx

3 comments:

:) Tiff said...

looks so much better than my chrissy effort.

SueP said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, very yummy!!

Have a great Christmas!!

Kerry said...

Oh WOW!! that is gorgeous!! Well done and lucky MIL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...