Sunday, November 14, 2010

Treasure This Moment

Ever had a photo that made you want to smile and cry at the same time?? I get this reaction when I look at this photo.It  was taken not long before my Grandmother (Oma) had a stroke and she hasn't been well since.
I hope the kids do remember her like this.
Happy, full of life and with a twinkle in her eye.



Using a few yummy Twiddleybitz pieces.
The title, the butterfly and that yummy mannequin.
Also my first go at making my own fabric flower using the heatgun method.!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Sis, and so true.

:) Tiff said...

mate. you are on fire. love the heatgun flower. that beautiful photo came up a treat!! :)

mwah

janice said...

beautiful Sandra.
Love everything. colours, size, photo, journaling, twiddleybitz and that flower looks fantastic.

maryanne said...

beautiful sandra.
I do love that mannequin and the butterfly, and awesome fabric flower too.

SueP said...

Another beautiful page!! You are sooo clever!! Loving your vintagey pages!!

Wow...at the flower- looks great!!

Angela said...

Well I'm sure your Oma would be proud! Absolutely stunning Sandra!!! And very worthy of a frame! A beautiful memory you have captured perfectly! xxx

Tiff Sawyer said...

Just hang on a sec and let me REWIND, after a few wines, your post is just what I need to get going hehehehehehe. Honey you have rocked the blog hop, your talent, sentiments, heart of gold and friendship are treasures to behold, it is an ABSOLUTE pleasure knowing you, love you honey, go have a couple wines and relax, you are awesome, love you, Tiff :):):)

Chloe :-) said...

A gorgeous page, love the rolled edges :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...