Thursday, October 21, 2010

More E2C Scrapathon layouts

For the 35 questions challenge over at Twiddleybitz.
Very grateful to Louise for answering the questions at the recent E2C scrapathon
I initially was going to transfer her answers, but love the personal touch her handwriting gives the layout.
Thanks Lou!!xx
layout inspired by Ann Christin.

Using Wallpaper....loved playing with it at the retreat.
And what Denise E did with it was amazing!!!
and thanks to Wendy for the bit of rope..love it.
This is for the punctuation symbol challenge over at Escape2Create


My next class at the Sheoak Cottage.
This gorgeous photo of this gorgeous girl was taken by Amanda Hall.


Using stamps to create a border.

And this one was a very very quick layout..inked the cogs, stuck them on, title and journalling and it was done. Not overly happy with it, but my son thinks its great!! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
And also thank you for all your lovely comments lately..I really appreciate them.

8 comments:

SueP said...

Great layouts Sandra!! Love the Lou one and how you have used the notes that she actually wrote...great!!
Love your colours with the wallpaper one....very natty you are!
Your next class looks yummy, and loving the boy page with the LYB papers....that is a great range!

You were very productive over the weekend....great to see them all!

Lauren said...

Beautiful stuff- love the photo Amanda took, she is a very clever chickee! And you were seriously clever with the Wallpaper!! It was fabulous talking and catching up on the weekend. I really really really can't wait for April :) xo

Kim said...

Sandra I saw your canola layout on facebook and had to come visit, it is soooo STUNNING, and these layouts are fabulous as well, Ilove the first one of Louise, just gorgy

Marilyn Scholz said...

Hey Sandra, how ya goin'? I'm being very brave and posting! Of course I love everything you do, did really enjoy a couple of quiet, quick chats with Lou - what a darlin'. I Luuurv the one of your son - it is soooo much harder to do boy pages I think. Well done! Can't make it to the next class but have a blast, will be thinking of you xxx

chrisw said...

Stunning layouts,just gorgeous!

janice said...

Lovin all of these Sandra.

Congrats on your recent pick up!!!

Linda said...

Hi, I just found your blog and now have been looking around here...I really like your lo:s and the other stuff you have done. I will come back :o)

Linda

Jane Harris said...

Oh I love your pages, just gorgeous. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...