Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kiss Mum??

A quick layout for the September challenge over at Artastic.
Where,using  this painting by Frido Kahlo for inspiration

you  create a layout using these criteria:

1.  A photo of you or family member with your pet/pets = 1pt
2. Shades of brown and orange on your layout = 2pts
3. A single tropical flower or plant = 3pts

I had a lot of fun playing along.
And I think I would of liked Frido Kahlo, she comes across as  being pretty self confident woman.... Would YOU paint yourself with a monobrow???
lol

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Great layout Sandra, I love it, and a great photo too :)

Trish.S said...

I love it too. And Trixie of course!!!

Tina said...

Sandra This is awesome, love all your paint bits :)

Kerryn said...

Not so keen on the slobbery kisses eh? LOL This is a fab layout Sandra!!

janice said...

Fab layout Sandra.
Loving the colours in this one.
I admire you for your give it a go and just play, have fun style.
Well done!!

:) Tiff said...

nothing like a photo bomb, dog slobber and catching that ewww look.

love it esp the orange with the corrugated cardboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryanne said...

sorry I thought I had commented already on this.

Love these colors, just fab, and "awwww".....or maybe "ewwwww" at the doggy smooch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...