Thursday, September 2, 2010

She Colours Outside the Lines



For the current "pick a box" challenge over at Escape 2 Create
I chose this box
sheet music , the colour teal and use colour pencils.
(I used colour pencils by colouring in the rubon around "Louise")

That mess down the bottom corner reads....And I admire her so much for it!!
I met  Lou  at the last Escape 2 Create retreat and I came away totally inspired...looking forward to catching up again at the next E2C mini retreat in October!! Those girls really know how to put on a fantastic retreat and the location is just PERFECT!!
Imagine taking a break from scrapping, wine in hand, walking outside for a break to be greeted by this gorgeous sight.....
Trinity Haven
And the sunrises are just glorious!!
Bring it on I say!!!!
TFBS!!

8 comments:

Louise said...

You've just made my cry!!!!

TU xxx

feeling is mutual I so cant wait!!

miasmummy said...

What an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FABULOSO HEARTFELT LO!!!! Blow me away why don't you!
Can't wait for the retreat either... I just know I'm going to get there and breathe a big sigh of content...

:) Tiff said...

wow. and I mean wow. that title describes L to a T.

esp with the music score and glimmer. so Lou. and so you.

shit hot girl. make sure you sub it!!

Kerryn said...

This is a fab page Sandra!!

and ohhhhh sooooo jealous. You girls are going to have such a terrible time at the mini retreat LOL.

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW that is a special layout and YES I totally agree with your journalling xxx that spot looks awesome, I need to attend a E2C retreat ONE DAY :) I've put it on my bucket list :)

maryanne said...

I LOVE this layout, so you and so lou too iykwim?

tia ionca @---;--- said...

Love...LOve...LOve...Blog!!! Tia ionca

Natalie said...

Gorgeous Sandra....and lucky you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...