Sunday, August 8, 2010

He Always Wore a Tie

YAY!! I actually put all that crochet practice into use!
I punched holes around the paper and then blanket stitched it and then got busy with my crochet hook.
I will be trying this again I think...but maybe next time with a colour that 'pops'
This is for 2 challenges over at Escape 2 Create (from last month...oops!)
A sketch challenge
and a misting challenge.
pop over and have a look at the other girls work...they are awesome!!!
Thanks for stopping by...
I'm off to the next leg of the TwiddleyBitz blog hop!!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, beautiful vintage, fabulous photo and that chip bike is so perfect. Love it love it love it. Great stuff. Cheers, Tracey W

Samantha said...

I love that crochet border, it looks amazing!

Kerryn said...

It looks awesome Sandra!!!

maryanne said...

BLOODY AWSEOME!!!!

LOVE every little thing about this page!
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

:) Tiff said...

no doubt about it. your mind is a seething cauldron bubbling with ideas. you have photographed it really well too!!

janice said...

Love, love, love it Sandra!!!
the colours, the chipboard pieces and the crocheting, fantastic well done.

Kim said...

SIGH Sandra this is just freakin awesome how did you get soooo clever, sorry I havent visited ina while...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...