Sunday, July 25, 2010

Zero! Zip! Nada!

Zero!
Zip!
Nada!
That's how much scrapping I have been doing lately...which is really quite frustrating.
Being very busy with work, being behind with my housework and having no mojo is not a good recipe for scrapping it seems :-(
So, with no scrapping to share,  I thought I might share another link with you instead.
I noticed in my feedjit thingy (lol) that I had a few new visitors from the States lately, so being the nosey parker that I am I did a bit of sleuthing and was  pleasantly surprised that my little blog (with NO new scrapping!) found its way here. I feel quite honoured!
Make sure you explore her blog further...and check out the other blogs in her lists...(she puts one out every few days I think) Also she has heaps of  sketches day  from other sites in the same post! What a great idea!!
So make sure to go out and check out Stampin' When I Can

Well I'm off to do a bit of housework and then I will tackle the ENORMOUS job of cleaning my scraproom!!! Maybe I'll find my mojo somewhere in there!!!

Thanks for dropping by...Hope you are all having a great weekend so far.

3 comments:

:) Tiff said...

thanks for the blog tip today.... all working fine.... I think.

hope things come back a gear or two for you.... you need time to breathe now and then

Kathryn D said...

Hope this week you are feeling better and "in control" more. Any news of a class in Lincoln sometime??

janice said...

Its me dropping by again, just wanted to say "HELLO" :)
Your blog is a real trap, so many people in your inspiration list its amazing how fast an hour goes. So many other things I should be doing but....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...