Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Miss July!!

Well Mrs July really...
I'm so thrilled to be Guest DT for the month of July over at the TwiddleyBitz ning site
my first Guest DT position!!!

What an amazing honour! If you pop over and have a look in the gallery you will see why.
The work in the gallery is amazing! And their regular DT just rocks!!!
So I have been keeping secrets from you...I hope you understand ;-)

Andrew and Nic have been super generous with their DT Goodies and I have been happily playing away for the past month.
Just ADORE their products
And Thank You to Tiff Sawyer for asking me.

Will pop back later with some scrapping
TTFN

5 comments:

Jo Kinder said...

Congratulations & I can't wait to see your creations luvy!!

Samantha said...

Ooh, how exciting! Congrats! I will have to pop over there and check it out :)

Natalie said...

WTG Sandra...will have to pop over and have a look!!!

:) Tiff said...

awesome news chicky. I have been really enjoying watching you getting into it all.

Your style is ever changing and you always find a new way to use a product, TB especially. This would just about be your staple product now I reckon.

Go you good thing. So deserved too, I may add.

Angela said...

how exciting for you!!! big fat congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...