Thursday, June 24, 2010

a few links

I don't  have any scrapping to share so I thought I might share a  few links to some great sites.

*I LOVE this Norwegian sketch challenge site....
love love love
Skissedilla

*The Twiddleybitz ning gallery is just overflowing with amazing work!!
pop in and have a browse!

*The everyday scrapper is a site with new ideas every day!

Well, hopefully next time I pop in I will have something scrappy to share.
Also Telstra is giving me the run around with my internet.
It keeps dropping out....so FRUSTRATING!
It certainly has cramped my blog browsing and posting!
New modem in the mail apparently... ....fingers crossed this fixes the problem!!
thanks for stopping by and in the mean time
Take care of you.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, I hate dealing with Telstra! I've got my fingers crossed for you that the new modem fixes the problem :)

:) Tiff said...

mwah. and take care of you too.

janice said...

Thanks for the sites will browse them soon.
Yep, hope the modem fixes all your problems.
i actually scrapped a page today, turned out ok... used some new prima flowers and some delish webster bloomers.
Will catch up on the weekend.
Take care.

Trish said...

Well I would love to see some proof of this crochet work that you have "apparently" been doing LOL... orrrr even better a pic of you actually doing... hehe

hope to see you soon ..

SueP said...

Thanks for the links...loving looking at new sites!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...