Sunday, May 16, 2010

want some inspiration??

Hello!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Unfortunately I don't have any scrapping to share so I thought I might provide you with a link instead.
This site has been sitting quietly on the bottom of my ideas and inspiration blog list on my side bar for quite awhile and I thought I might put it in the spotlight tonight.
papirihjertet
ok, don't let the foreign name put you off.
I find with the  google  translation option you can translate it pretty well.
Head off into the gallery and you will find lots of different categories to browse.
I LOVE this site!! I have found so much inspiration there lately and just love this style of scrapping atm.
My layout below was inspired from one of their DT members.
Their design team are fantastic, don't forget to check out their blogs!!
Well I'm off to work....
Have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

:) Tiff said...

I'm so glad you've put it out there. I've been trawling thru the gallery the last couple of days and they are so far in front of we where are and even the states as well. the colour combos are spec. and it just drips inspo.

I LOVE it since showing my the other day. Ok if I link it in my blog now please??

mwah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...