Friday, May 14, 2010

The day I married my best friend

Tiff recently challenged a few of us girls to scrap our wedding photo
here is my answer to that challenge (hehehe)
Thanks for the challenge chook.
It is also for an Escape 2 Create challenge so I can't tell you who the other person is just yet (we have to send in our 80's photos and the others have to guess who you are) they'll know me, but will they recognise her? hmmmmm.....
(inspired by Anna Christen-Larson)

Also answers their "Etsy" Challenge
Thank you also for all your lovely comments regarding my class... I really do appreciate them.

Thanks for stopping by



9 comments:

Kerryn said...

WOW Sandra!!! I love it!!

:) Tiff said...

friggin awesome. the alphas cuttlebugged from the bag are hot hot hot. and doodled too. and pmsl dont you two make a great couple. Leonie, you spunk!! teeny weeny waist line there sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expect a OFP shortly!!

Susanne Perry said...

Love the simplicity of the colour scheme & how funky your L/O looks Sandra, it's a really "WOW" page

:) Tiff said...

I've come back for another looksie. still cracks me up. love the humour.

maryanne r said...

lmao!!

very cool sandra.
I bet this brought back some great memories,gives me a chuckle picturing you both on the bike, cans and all!

Samantha said...

Gorgeous layout! I love that lettering you used :)

Natalie said...

WOW WOW WOW...this is awesome Sandra!!! Hugs.

Sam said...

Wow, love this layout. Such a awesome photograph and quote too.

Angela said...

how utterly gorgeous is this lo! totally love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...