Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fly Foxing

Hello and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
I was welcomed with a lovely cooked breakfast when I walked in from work this morning (i had an overnight shift)
Scrambled eggs and a piping hot coffee all ready to go.
Some handmade cards and some other handmade pressies (just love those don't you?) lots and lots of hugs and then I was surprised with a brand new cuttlebug!! (Is DH starting to see the light??? lol)
 Oh I can't wait to start playing!! I have wanted one for ages.
I am such a lucky girl...I reckon I have the best kids in the world....but then I might be a bit biased ;-)

and a layout I completed yesterday (sorry about the quality of the pic..can't seem to find the right spot to photograph it this morning) this is for Sue's Sketch Challenge over at Escape 2 Create



Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Meredith Treloar said...

Great layout and love the Glimmer misting!!

Wahoo at the Cuttlebug ... I know another lady who will be thrilled that you have one too!! The cards you have made with cuttlebugging look fantastic!

maryanne r said...

A CUTTLEBUG!!!!!
WOW what a SURPRISE!!
awesome.

:) Tiff said...

go you glimmer girl. gotta love the 'cape' and how the arrows point the way he's travelling!! ooo just noticed your august 2008 'hanging' from the twine! clever chook.

Kim said...

wow wow wow how cool is that chipboard

Lula said...

I just LOVE your work! So many fun details and colors.

Hugs from Norway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...