Saturday, May 1, 2010

BINGO!!!

Recently I set some 'scrappy' friends of mine a challenge which I found at Sketches by Tamara

Its a Bingo challenge..which I thought was pretty cool.
Choose a line, either vertically, horizonally or diagonally and scrap a layout using those 5 elements.
My layout above used the elements Ribbon, Inking, pink, eyelets and Rubons.
Tiff played along, but hers was picked up for publication :-)
and Janice played along too..still waiting on that email Janice ;-)
I will share hers soon.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

Off to watch the rest of the footy...Go the Power!
hehehe

***************************
edited to add Janice's layouts...
These are gorgeous Janice!

1. HOPE: Used the brads,Green Flowers,Rubons Tearing line.



2. LOVE LIFE: Used the Ribbon,Inking Pink, Eyelets Rubons line.


Thanks for playing Janice!


**********************************************
another quick edit!
Trish played along too! she wrote:
Hi there, I bet you thought I wouldn't do this. I really wanted to addsome 'Louise String' to this but backed off. So I here by submit my 'Bingo'LO.Cheers Trish

Thanks for playing Trish..this is awesome! I am guessing you used the
circle, journalling strips,buttons, inking and chipboard.
Cool arrows by the way!!

7 comments:

:) Tiff said...

oooohhh. very noice and o so profound. you wise woman you.

The other LO I did (the extra homework you set me) I cant show either. sigh.

cant wait to Jancie's and Maryanne's.

<3
t

Kerryn said...

This is awesome Sandra!!! Love it.

janice said...

gorgeous page, you are so clever.
Great photo of T.
Thanks for giving me some inspiration to get scrapping again.

:) Tiff said...

hey Jancie. I still lovin that grunge border rubon. every time I see it I must remember to see if I can find some. I really like how the ribbon pops up into the page thru the eyelets in Love Life. nice touch. And Hope is simply stunning. Just like S.

Sandra.... boo. I'm spying on you lol

maryanne r said...

oh wow sandra!

this is so so gorgeous.Love the fancy frame around the photo, actually I love everything about it!
STUNNING!
I am expecting the 'RFP'here very very soon.
And janice I love yours too, the green one is absolutely beautiful,

amanda hall said...

Love every one of these.

Sandra - love your pink bits (oooooh!)

Janice - the green is STUNNING in the first and love the pen outline of the butterfly in the second.

Trish - i spy some paint rings! Looks great on the kraft. Also really like how you have done the journalling here! Those little letter stickers are delicious aren't they?

SueP said...

Oh these are all fantastic Sandra, great idea to get the scrappiness out in everyone!..

and Janice- love your pages as always, just beautiful...

and Trish too...gorgeous boy page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...