Friday, April 16, 2010

A Work in Progress

I'm cheating a bit here... this layout covers 2 challenges
Escape 2 Create sketch challenge
and
Kraft It Up! monochromatic challenge


this layout was inspired by the purple coir flowers. They were part of a placemat which I found at the local op shop! So now I have heaps of purple flowers and circles... for just 50cents! Cool huh?

*****
edited to add that those lovely little bits of nature were part of a lovely bouquet that Lou gave me, love them!!

8 comments:

Tina said...

OMG This is stunning, oh and I have that ribbon as well, yummo :)

Meredith Treloar said...

Wow Sandra I love this one!! The "purple" is stunning on the kraft! Love all the textures you have used too!! Beautiful!!

:) Tiff said...

paint splats, handwriting, texture and lots of it, Kraft.

with that mix you cant go wrong.

and best of all, u used purple.
;)

are they the shots that Miss T took??

Trish.S said...

I love it, speshly the purple,you do have the knack.

maryanne r said...

the purple on the Kraft looks STUNNING, such a great color combo.you are so very brave throwing that paint around, I particulary love the paint splashed butterflys.
the whole LO looks awesome, and how very clever making embellishments from a 50 cent opshop purchase.

Marcy said...

HA HA hoarders rule!!!! I love this OMG your pages are just blossoming!!! The paint is inspiring and your pictures are very pretty. I love the contast between the the B&W photos and purple embellies!!! Oh and could you send me some of your mojo mine must have been "cured" by the antibiotics or misplaced in a tissue somewhere since I had the flu!!! LOL

Mistra Hoolahan said...

I adore this Sandra... so much so that I NEED some of those old coir mats and I'm sure mum has some that may just go missing next time I'm over her house!!
Mis xo

Louise said...

LOL now I gotta go shop for coir mats!!!!!!! aaaand ditto what Marcy said!! TU :)

Lou xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...