Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Acetate? How cool!

Just a very quick post to share another link to a fantastic tutorial over at Marcy's Blog at the moment, showing us how to make embellishments out of acetate!

She has me inspired to give it a go!
How cool does this sun look?

or this yummy banner?


To see the rest of this gorgeous layout and all the how to's pop over to Marcy's  and don't forget to have a browse while you're there and you'll see why this girl's blog is in amongst my favourites! Oh and don't forget to  say hi!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

god bless your lil cotton socks!!!! Thats a lovely rave...I'm very chuffed. Now those reading this do what the girl says and get on over there! LOL

maryanne r said...

sandra, this looks too hard for me, but no doubt you will be giving it a go.
loved your quilled foot too, wheres the pic on here?
sure u would have worked out that I dropped your mags back today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...