Monday, March 22, 2010

365 cards

If you enjoy making cards but sometimes get stuck for inspiration check out this site.
365 Cards

They post a new challenge every day! And if that doesn't inspire you enough, check out the participants links under each post and you are sure to get heaps of ideas. Just be warned! You can get lost in there...I often  tend to go from one link to the other and can't find my way back!!

Oh and the challenge for Monday??


Use this poster or the movie as inspiration for a card. 
How cool is that ? Love the colours and the toadstools, especially the one right at the top. (for those of you who don't follow my blog, I have a bit of a thing for Alice in Wonderland atm ;)
I want to start creating straight away but.....
Bugger! All my scrapping gear is packed away for the retreat this weekend (eek 3 sleeps!)
Might just have to put this bit of inspiration on the back burner for a while, or see if I can rustle something up at the retreat.

as always thanks for stopping by and take care of you!

5 comments:

maryanne r said...

see you friday for sure,but will talk to you before then!

:) Tiff said...

yay. your back in the land (of sorts)of www.

L and G and I are pretty keen to hook up when Alice hits town. wanna jump in.

Melanie said...

glad you are packed - I was until we got hit by a huge storm and I needed my good scissors to cut up bags to cover up smashed skylights!!!! Tomorrow will be busy lol - see you Friday - don't knock me over ok!! Cheers Mel

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok I think I'm organized, geez with all 3 of being away for the weekend... gotta love Grandma. Had a little panic when I couldnt find my cutting mat and then realised I used it on flower making day LOL oh dear. see you all soon
cheers Trish.S

Angela said...

OOOH thanks for the link! I am loving card challenge blogs atm! Loving that set of drawers can't wait to see what you do to it!!! Have fun at the retreat..soooooooooooo jealous! give Mel a kiss for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...