Sunday, February 28, 2010

Next big thing?

Is it me, or is Alice in Wonderland mania really starting to set in?
It seems to be Everywhere.
Wondering if it will be the next big thing in scrapbooking??
Imagine the possibilities.
Tea parties, queen of hearts, mad hatter (oooo love Johnny Depp!) hats  rabbits, clocks, cats, toadstools, chessboards and pieces, well, you get the idea.
I am starting to see heaps of Alice in Wonderland inspired layouts in  overseas blogs and forum galleries and they look great.
My mind  is already starting to churn with layout and card ideas!
So what do you think?
Will Alice in Wonderland be the next craze in scrapbooking???
Would love to hear what you think.

Now off to dream about Johnny ...or Hugh Jackman...either/either really! lol

6 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

It IS everywhere! Nail polish, bookstores, etc. It's crazy. I wanted to do something around it but since I doubt I'll catch the movie and never finished the book, I decided against it! Can you say overload?

Gerry said...

Sounds good to me...I love alice in Wonderland!!!

Gerry

Mistra Hoolahan said...

I adore Alice in Wonderland, always have. Once upon a time {LOL} when I had my own scrapshop I wanted to have a retreat that was inspired by Alice - especially the MaDHatter's Teaparty, what fun that would have been!

If that can be the next craze somehow - I'll be a happy Missy!!

Marcy said...

You bet your sweet patooti...this is gunna be AMAZING! Cannot wait to see it in 3D!!! The costumes look spectacular apart from johnny freaky depp I'm a fan already!

:) Tiff said...

funny. I only heard of the movie about it only a few days ago. Thankyou, I be going back under my rock now!!

maryanne r said...

Its always been quite a dark zany fairytale hasnt it? certainly I think I always found it a little scary in parts when I was little!
Johnny plays these roles so well doesnt he?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...