Friday, January 15, 2010



Hello again
A while back I made this clock for DH, a few of you have probably already seen it.
Firstly sorry for the shocking quality of the photo. I tried every room in the house, tried every angle and even tried outside.. but still ended up with a terrible photo!
A photographer I ain't!!
Speaking of photographers, (lol nice segue way hey?) I originally got the idea to make these clocks from this clever scrapper and photographer who also happens to be a good friend ;)
Her clocks are amazing I recommend taking the time to have a peek

http://fluffingaround.blogspot.com/2009/11/wall-clock.html
and
http://fluffingaround.blogspot.com/2009/11/seans-clock.html

hmmm..........
can anyone tell me the secret of replacing that long link with just the one word???

4 comments:

ndhearn said...

Hi Sandra!! The blog looks great...love the title...very cute!! Enjoy bloggin again...maybe one day I might got less personal and sign back up...one day ;)
Hugs, Natalie.

Sam said...

Gorgeous project. Your husband is going to love it. I love that quote on the clock.

:) Tiff said...

mwah to you chicky.

<3
t

Marcy said...

Love the title!!! We share the same sense of humour me thinks, I RAOTFL when I saw your poll...its a joke isnt it!!! ? Thankyou for your fantasmagorical comments on my blog they were blogging gold and much appreciated french and all!!!LOL Love it Keep up the good work...cause I'm following you now!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...