Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flower Tutorial Link.



I have been busy the last couple of days creating a gift for a friend of mine who turns 60 soon.
I thought I might share.
So if you happen to know her.... SHHH!

I learn't how to make the flowers on the card and the large flower on the box from Mistra This is one very talented lady! Just love her work!
And the tutorial for the flowers is here in the 3 Angels Scrapping gallery.

They are dead easy!!

Truly!
Really!
Would I do anything that would be hard??? lol

Off to go and clean my scraproom which looks like a cyclone has gone through it!!

3 comments:

:) Tiff said...

ohhhh la la. i do love the bouquet of blooms on the 0 (60).

I feel a flower power girls day coming up!!!

she (your friend)is one very lucky lady.

Tina said...

WOW This is lovely, love those flowers, you have done an awesome job.

maryanne r said...

very nice sandra.
gorgeous colors too.
also love the new blog background and header.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...