Monday, January 18, 2010

Don't Fall Over Backwards...

But I have actually scrapped a layout!!!!


It has been ages since I last scrapped a layout... November 11th to be exact.
I am not 100% happy with this layout.. didn't turn out like I envisaged
But it will do...

I did this layout as an entry for a challenge over at Escape2Create (yay a short link!!! thanks Sam!!)
When I first started scrapping I was very short of confidence... but this little blog has helped my confidence grow and grow and I think my scrapping has improved because of it.
There is a very positive vibe there, some challenges, and some VERY very inspiring work there as well.
Pop in and say hi... and maybe try a challenge or two.. you'll be sure to get a warm welcome.

Well bye for now, but in the mean time
Take Care of You.

3 comments:

:) Tiff said...

tis awesome irl. And just how clear is the photo of the jet that was going overhead when you took the shot.

has my 'stamp' of approval.

maryanne r said...

I did almost fallover...well I would have if I hadnt been sitting on my ass in front of the computer...lol.
Love it, the stamps, and tags give it a bit of a vintage feel.

Im enjoying having you back in blogland!

Marcy said...

This is awesome I wish it was mine! great design. love the journalling on the pic I am always going to get around to doing that! I can feel a scraplift coming on! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...