Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy Train... The Waifs



Nothing to do with scrapping sorry,

The girl who plays the Harmonica in this video just rocks

I have this song on disc and EVERY time it comes on the kids go WILD.

Seriously the car just jumps along the road... (hehe I think I might be guilty of jumping along a bit too :))

I crank it up and we go for it. Usually we are on the open road travelling to Lincoln, so less chance of being picked up "doof doof" noise pollution! lol

Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

:) Tiff said...

hey there. never heard of that one but certainly got the toe tappin'.

btw, your comments are being tricky. I need to get through 3 windows before it accepts it. pita actually.

sandra said...

yep that'll be me Tiff.
A Pita all the way.
lol
Will have a look later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...